Saturday, June 6, 2009

that la, la, la song!

Just a while ago, I was weeding out mp3 files from my iTunes library to free up Max's memory space when I saw the Coffee Prince theme song, "La, La, La, It's Love!" I played it out of fancy, and in an instant I was zapped back to my Coffee Prince addiction.

The song, as I'm writing this entry, is playing on repeat on my iTunes. Scenes from the TV series are flashing in my brain, making me want to watch a marathon of Coffee Prince once again. (Oh, I remember the last time I did it, I barely slept during the weekend - I practically camped out in the living room: food, beddings and all.)

Oh my goodness! (Where's that DVD, by the way?)

7 more months before Gong Yoo (Arthur) comes out of the military. And one month to his birthday - July 10. He will be turning 30. He's one of us, '79ers!

Happy Birthday Gong Ji-Cheol!

Alrighty then!

Yes, yes, yes, yes, I'm good!

One! Two! Come on!

La, la, la, la, la... La, la, la, la, la... La, la, la, la, la... La, la, la, la, la... La, la, la, la, la...
La, la, la, la, la... La, la, la, la, la... La, la, la, la, la... La, la, la, la, la... La, la, la, la, la...

1 comment:

  1. i love gong yoo. galing ng boses ng lalakeng ito.

    love
    nobe

    www.deariago.com
    www.iamnobe.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete