Thursday, November 13, 2008

iTunes shuffle

Here's an iPod game that I got from my friend, hollerboy's site. And since my pod decided to be useless again (it won't cooperate with my mac), I'm using iTunes for this purpose instead.

Here's how it works:
  • put iPod (in my case, iTunes) on shuffle
  • press forward for each question
  • use the song title for each question even if it makes no sense (NO CHEATING!)
  • set to bold the questions with the answers that make sense

Here goes...
  • How are you feeling today? Freak Me (Another Level) - actually, this week's been so freaky, so far...
  • Will you get far in life? As I Lay Me Down (Sophie Hawkins)
  • How do your friends see you? Stronger (Sugababes)
  • Will you get married? Waters of March (Jareau)
  • What's your best friend's theme song? Love Me Again (Lani Misalucha) - para ngang yung isa, gustong mahalin siya ulit ni... ahem!
  • What is the story of your life? Hill Where The Lord Hides (Chuck Mangione)
  • What was high school like? Everything New (Natalie)
  • How can you get ahead in life? Honesty (Kaskade) - kasi andami-dami ko daw secrets! kelangan nang magpaka-totoo!
  • What is the best thing about your friends? Agua De Beber [Water to Drink] (Kymaera) - they're always refreshing!
  • What is today going to be like? Keep On (Robbie Williams)
  • What is in store for this weekend? Hallelujah (Bamboo)
  • What song describes you? Scars [Stronger for Life] (Corrinne May)
  • To describe your grandparents... Girlfriend ('N Sync with Nelly)
  • How is your life going? Enjoy (Janet Jackson) - of course!
  • How does the world see you? The apl Song (The Black Eyed Peas)
  • Will you have a happy life? Rock The Boat (Aaliyah)
  • What do your friends really think of you? Weapon of Choice (Fatboy Slim)
  • Do people secretly lust after you? Feel Good, Inc. (Gorillaz feat. De La Soul) - totoo ba yan?
  • How can I make myself happy? Heart of the Matter (India.Arie)
  • What should you do with your life? I Am An Illusion (Rob Thomas)
  • Will you ever have children? Someday We'll Know (Mandy Moore)

Try it too! :-)



P.S.

Honestly, every time I push the forward button, I worry that the shuffle would stop at the songs that I would bow my head in shame for having in my collection. *cough* jologs songs *cough*





No comments:

Post a Comment