Tuesday, November 11, 2008

impacho-ated

I admit it! I, once again, ate more than I could handle... or digest, that is.

I didn't have breakfast or brunch. Lunch came late at mid-afternoon, so all I could think about was FOOD!

Holler, Esme and I agreed to eat at Chowking. When we settled the "where" I already thought of the "what." What to eat, that is: A bowl of beef wanton noodles and one boneless bangus meal.

When the food I ordered were delivered to our table, Holler and Esme were dumbstruck learning to whom those belong.

"So may itatayo kang bagong studio?" Holler taunted me, referring to my ordered food as "Constructi-Meal," meaning: meal for construction workers (the opposite of Kiddie Meal).

"I didn't have breakfast," I replied.

"Ay hindi halata!" he said sarcastically.

I ate like there's no tomorrow. I kept shoving food into my mouth because I couldn't feel my stomach fill up. They say it takes 30 minutes before you feel the food in your tummy, and that's exactly
what happened to me.

After the feast, we hailed a cab to get back to the office. When I got in the cab, I felt a resistance in my tummy as I sat down. It didn't like being compressed so it started to stage a revolution.

My tummy caused me so much pain for more than two hours, until I got to fully digest my meal.


And it didn't help seeing the guy I have a huge crush on while undergoing the ordeal of a consequence of my gluttony.




2 comments:

  1. librarian na pang constru ang lamon... ayan tuloy! hehehe. hope yar feelin well now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hayy... nagiging karir ko na ang mag-Constructi-Meal everyday. May next level pa daw dito: ang Minero-Meal! :-D

    ReplyDelete