Sunday, February 21, 2010

seoul preps II

Got my Korean visa.


Now is the time to really buy stuff I need for the trip... such as:
  • hiking boots
  • traveler adapter (for all those e-gadget charging needs)
  • memory cards
  • camcorder
... and all other things I think I need but probably won't be able to use.


I'm half-excited, half-scared. It's my first time out of the country, and me and my travel companions are doing it DIY. (The idea of restricted itinerary doesn't appeal to us.) And the first-timer me is doing most of the research and preps for our itinerary.


And we even have the guts to travel by train from Seoul to Busan - and then back to Seoul all within a day.


I hope this trip goes very well as I plan to go back to see Nami Island and the Korean Folk Village by September with my folks.


Goodluck to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment