Friday, December 12, 2008

Yay!

The company's Christmas party had just come to a conclusion. And I hang out here in the office, waiting for the dawn so I could have a safer trip home.
I had some fun during this year's party, compared to the previous ones. Despite the general lackluster atmosphere, we didn't run out of reasons to enjoy the night.
For one, I was surprised with myself that I was able to party - *cough* dance wildly *cough* - without getting exhausted immediately. Maybe it was because I had a good eat - the food they served was pretty decent this time around.
And then, of course, I won a 15K-worth of SM gift cheque. How rad is that?
Suddenly, my holiday shopping dilemma has been solved. I don't have to spend a significant amount of my bonus for gifts.
Of course, I am quite guilty by having it. Before the raffle was drawn, I thought - kind'a bargained - that I would choose winning in the raffle over our group's decor winning a price in the contest. Request granted.
We, the design group weren't disappointed at all. Although we seriously labored for the decor, losing in the contest could mean that we will no longer be assigned to work on next year's entry. Most of us are already tired of being in charge of the decor every year. It's time another group take over the responsibility.
At any rate... I'm gonna have a shopping spree! :)

1 comment: