Thursday, December 25, 2008

holiday activities


Clickaroo!


My parents threw a Christmas party for our staffs and workers... yours truly was the photographer, and because of that, out of the 231 shots I only appear in exactly 3 photos.


It's impachuation time!

'Tis the season to reacquaint with the endless varieties of kakanin (rice cakes), fruits, noodle delis, and beverages. Sometimes it's confusing... which ones to eat first and which ones to eat after the other, so as not to suffer dyspepsia.

The Holidays is one cause to get stuffed, being in the province is another reason to get complete sets of daily meals: agahan... merienda... tanghalian... merienda... hapunan... merienda! 'Ya know... folks here don't skip meals, not even snacks. Sometimes we even have two meriendas before hapunan: one at 2pm and the other at 4.

What? Diet?
What diet?!


Checking on the Team...

... Team Devastators, that is!

I've been sending Holiday text greetings to my friends, and at the same time checking on their eating binge - who among us is having the biggest feast. So far, I'm on an advantage, but some are close behind, namely Hofi and Vita.

We'll find out the final results when we all get back to Manila.



In the meantime... I'm gobbling all the food I cat get my hands on.


Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. hehehe. ganyang ganyan din dito sa aming provinzia. gudlak na lang sa figure ko, sa jan. 05 pa ko babalik hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's why I LOVE coming home. :-D

    ReplyDelete