Monday, May 31, 2010

flight plans

I have been looking at airfare deals lately. Together with a bunch of friends, I'm considering going to Singapore or Macau this July or August. There was a sale of tickets to Macau by Cebu Pacific, and to Singapore by PAL, during the weekend, but strangely I didn't have enough enthusiasm to book a flight. Maybe I'm too excited for the arrival of my brother and his family to the country next week. I miss them so much, I haven't seen them for two years.

Anyway, the plan of going back to South Korea on October looks bleak because of the northern half throwing temper tantrums. I hope the situation doesn't go worse. It would be a waste of life and resources for stupid politics. I don't know about the North, but the South is too beautiful to be damaged due to conflict. I long to visit Seoul and Busan again.

No comments:

Post a Comment