Thursday, February 5, 2009

they all get hitched...

... which makes me wonder if it has something to do with me.

"They," meaning, the guys I have crush on.

Everytime I find a new one - a very single one - he either gets into a relationship with another girl, or gets married.

The Nose was being accused of being gay, but I liked him anyway. Months after I've known him, he got hitched with his then-preggy gee-eff.

Hugh Grant was so single when I joined the org (he was actually the reason why I joined the group), and then a few weeks later, his long-time girl-friend became his girlfriend. And then after college, he got hitched.

Josh Duhamel married Fergie. (ain't I shameless?)

And just recently, I've learned that my newest crush, whom I call "The Hair of Aragorn," is getting married on March in the beautiful Tagaytay. :(

It's kind of a
Goodluck Chuck situation I'm having here. *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. ahay, puro codename ang post na ito! :) dont worry ize, the right one will come..

    ReplyDelete